Filmhuis Den Haag is a lively cultural meeting place that aims to bring people and cultures together through a shared love for film. Unfortunately our café and restaurant are both closed due to corona measurements. Luckily, we are still open for what it's all about: the best films, on the big screen. With our hard working team we ensure a safe space: with an adapted capacity in the cinema rooms, fewer performances, walking routes and more.
Filmhuis Den Haag has a lot to offer for non-Dutch speakers (English spoken or subtitled):
The latest films from all over the world (almost on a daily basis)
Classics and Cult Classics: every season we offer a new selection!
Special screenings with Q&A's afterwards: f.e. Movies that Matter on Tour (monthly), Movies that Matter Festival (March). Eastern Neighbours Film Festival (November), Arts in Cinema
- How can I contact Filmhuis Den Haag
Filmhuis Den Haag is located at Spui 191, 2511 BN in The Hague, The Netherlands. Chamber of Commerce: 27143639Office:+31 (0)70 - 345 9900 or firstname.lastname@example.orgOffice hours: Mon. to Fr. 9.30 - 18.00Restaurant:+31 (0)70 - 364 8763 during opening hours of the box office.Box Office:+31 (0) 70 - 365 6030The box office can be reached during opening hours: daily 10.00 - 22.00Tickets can be bought online, click here, or at the box office during opening hours.
- How much is a ticket?
Standard price: €10,50
Cineville: €0,- (Online max 5 reservations per card. You can activate an online reservation until a maximum of 5 min. before the film).
Film longer than 180 minutes: + €2,50
Film shorter than 60 minutes: - €1,-
- Are there any discounts?
- CJP, Student: €2,- discount.
- Friends of Filmhuis Den Haag: €3,- discount.
- Kids until 12: €3,- discount on kids movies.
- There are no discounts on fridays, saturdays and holidays from 17.00 (Except for friends- and Ooievaarscard holders).
- You only get a discount when showing a valid discount card.
- We don't give discount on discount. Free tickets cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Are there any gift vouchers?
A joy to give - a pleasure to get
Filmhuis Den Haag sells its own gift certificates, in addition to the national 'Bioscoopbon'. There are several options:
For sale at the counter:
- 10-Rittenkaart: 10 times to the movies for only € 82.50
For sale via the website:
- 10-Rittenkaart: 10 times to the movies for only € 82.50.
- Movie gift voucher: choose a credit of your choice from € 10 to € 25. Surprise someone with a nice movie!
All gift certificates are only valid at Filmhuis The Hague, up to 3 years after the date of sale. Extra costs are charged for special programs (long films or 3D films, for example). Cannot be exchanged for cash.
How to get there
- How can I get there?
From Den Haag Centraal:
- Tram 2 to Den Haag Kraayenstein → get off at Tramhalte Grote Markt (2nd stop)
- Tram 3 to Den Haag Loosduinen → get off at Tramhalte Grote Markt (2nd stop)
- Tram 4 to Den Haag de Uithof → get off at Tramhalte Grote Markt (2nd stop)
- Tram 6 to Den Haag Leyenburg → get off at Tramhalte Grote Markt (2nd stop)
- Tram 34 to Den Haag De Savornin Lohmanplein → get off at Tramhalte Grote Markt (2nd stop)
From Grote Markt it's a 3 minute walk to Concordia CC.
From Den Haag Hollands Spoor:
- Tram 1 to Den Haag Scheveningen → get off at Tramhalte Bierkade (1st stop)
- Tram 9 to Scheveningen Noord → get off at Tramhalte Bierkade (1st stop)
- Tram 16 to Statenkwartier → get off at Tramhalte Bierkade (1st stop)
From Bierkade it's a 12 minute walk to Concordia CC.
- Where can I park my car?
The city center of The Hague is car-free, but if other transport is not an option, you can park here for a fee:
- ParkBee Paviljoensgracht - Herderstraat 4, 2512 CV The Hague - (3min walk)
- Q-Park Lutherse Burgwal - Lutherse Burgwal 25, 2512 CB The Hague - (4min walk)
- Q-Park Grote Markt - Prinsegracht 10-19, 2512 GA The Hague - (4min walk)
- What is ParkBee?
ParkBee makes private parking accessible to the public. They can offer affordable and easy parking at A locations to the public.
- Is Concordia CC accessible for the disabled?
Definitely; the café and the cinema are easily accessible for the disabled & there is a toilet available. We ask you to report to the cash register on arrival, so that we can assign you a wheelchair space in the cinema room.
- Are there any house rules?
- There is a (limited) capacity of max. 50 people in the cinema, at a safe distance (1.5m) from each other. Testing for access is not necessary.
- Keep 1,5 meters away from each other and our employees in the halls, at the bar, the toilets and the hallway.
- Listen to our employees, be kind to each other and above all enjoy the film!
- Tickets can only be purchased online via our website or on site via our ticket kiosk.
- For the time being, it is only possible to sit next to each other with max. 2 people. Are you with a larger group? Then select different chairs in the room (for example 2 x 2 chairs). This also applies to families.
- Did you receive corona-related complaints after purchasing your ticket? Then please stay home. You can return your ticket free of charge by sending an email to email@example.com. The amount will then be refunded.
- Do you have a Cineville pass? Book online and check-in at the cash register up to 5 minutes in advance.
- We ask that you arrive no earlier than 15 minutes before the start of the film. Unless you visit the cafe for a drink of course!
In the cinema
- Wearing a face mask is mandatory. As soon as you are in the room you can take it off.
- Your ticket will be checked at the venue.
- Preferably go to the toilet before your movie visit.
- At the hall, our hall attendant will guide you in and out of the hall in a safe way.
- Before or after your visit (until 10 p.m.), you can take a seat at a table in the Concordia CC cafe and order your drink or snack with a QR code. The bar colleague will bring your order to your table.
- Drinks and snacks are allowed into the cinema room.
- Payment is only possible contactless or with PIN.