Filmhuis Den Haag is a lively cultural meeting place that aims to bring people and cultures together through a shared love for film.
Filmhuis Den Haag has a lot to offer for non-Dutch speakers (English spoken or subtitled):
The latest films from all over the world (almost on a daily basis)
Classics and Cult Classics: every season we offer a new selection!
- Special screenings with Q&A's afterwards: f.e. Movies that Matter on Tour (monthly), Movies that Matter Festival (March). Eastern Neighbours Film Festival (November), Arts in Cinema
The movie theaters are finally open again! We are delighted to welcome you. Only this will not be in the familiar building on Spui for the time being. At the initiative of the owner, the Municipality of The Hague, maintenance will be carried out in the coming months. We will therefore present an exclusive pop-up cinema from Friday, the 11th of June. In Concordia CC, the newest cultural spot 800m from the Filmhuis, we will continue to show you the most beautiful films until autumn. In the fall we will reopen in our familiar cinema at Spui. Technically fully adapted to today's requirements, with an exhibition and a renovated café!
- How can I contact Filmhuis Den Haag
Filmhuis Den Haag is temporary located as a pop-up cinema at Hoge Zand 42, 2512EM in The Hague, The Netherlands. Chamber of Commerce: 27143639Office:
+31 (0)70 - 345 9900 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Office hours: Mon. to Fr. 9.30 - 18.00
The box office at our pop-up cinema is open from 30 minutes before the start of the first film until the start of the last film. We are not available by phone. By mail: email@example.com
You can enjoy a drink at our pop-up cinema from 30 minutes before the start of the first film of the day until 10 pm.
Closed for renovation.
- How much is a ticket?
Standard price: €10,50
Cineville: €0,- (Online max 5 reservations per card. You can activate an online reservation until a maximum of 5 min. before the film).
Film longer than 180 minutes: + €2,50
Film shorter than 60 minutes: - €1,-
- Are there any discounts?
- CJP, Student: €2,- discount.
- Friends of Filmhuis Den Haag: €3,- discount.
- Kids until 12: €3,- discount on kids movies.
- There are no discounts on fridays, saturdays and holidays from 17.00 (Except for friends- and Ooievaarscard holders).
- You only get a discount when showing a valid discount card.
- We don't give discount on discount. Free tickets cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Are there any gift vouchers?
A joy to give - a pleasure to get
Filmhuis Den Haag sells its own gift certificates, in addition to the national 'Bioscoopbon'. There are several options:
For sale at the counter:
- 10-Rittenkaart: 10 times to the movies for only € 82.50
For sale via the website:
- 10-Rittenkaart: 10 times to the movies for only € 82.50.
- Movie gift voucher: choose a credit of your choice from € 10 to € 25. Surprise someone with a nice movie!
All gift certificates are only valid at Filmhuis The Hague, up to 3 years after the date of sale. Extra costs are charged for special programs (long films or 3D films, for example). Cannot be exchanged for cash.
How to get there
- How can I get there?
From Den Haag Centraal:
- Tram 2 to Den Haag Kraayenstein → get off at Tramhalte Grote Markt (2nd stop)
- Tram 3 to Den Haag Loosduinen → get off at Tramhalte Grote Markt (2nd stop)
- Tram 4 to Den Haag de Uithof → get off at Tramhalte Grote Markt (2nd stop)
- Tram 6 to Den Haag Leyenburg → get off at Tramhalte Grote Markt (2nd stop)
- Tram 34 to Den Haag De Savornin Lohmanplein → get off at Tramhalte Grote Markt (2nd stop)
From Grote Markt it's a 3 minute walk to Concordia CC.
From Den Haag Hollands Spoor:
- Tram 1 to Den Haag Scheveningen → get off at Tramhalte Bierkade (1st stop)
- Tram 9 to Scheveningen Noord → get off at Tramhalte Bierkade (1st stop)
- Tram 16 to Statenkwartier → get off at Tramhalte Bierkade (1st stop)
From Bierkade it's a 12 minute walk to Concordia CC.
- Where can I park my car?
The city center of The Hague is car-free, but if other transport is not an option, you can park here for a fee:
- ParkBee Paviljoensgracht - Herderstraat 4, 2512 CV The Hague - (3min walk)
- Q-Park Lutherse Burgwal - Lutherse Burgwal 25, 2512 CB The Hague - (4min walk)
- Q-Park Grote Markt - Prinsegracht 10-19, 2512 GA The Hague - (4min walk)
- What is ParkBee?
ParkBee makes private parking accessible to the public. They can offer affordable and easy parking at A locations to the public.
- Is Concordia CC accessible for the disabled?
Definitely; the café and the cinema are easily accessible for the disabled & there is a toilet available. We ask you to report to the cash register on arrival, so that we can assign you a wheelchair space in the cinema room.
- Are there any house rules?
- There is a (limited) capacity of max. 50 people in the cinema, at a safe distance (1.5m) from each other. Testing for access is not necessary.
- Keep 1,5 meters away from each other and our employees in the halls, at the bar, the toilets and the hallway.
- Listen to our employees, be kind to each other and above all enjoy the film!
- Tickets can only be purchased online via our website or on site via our ticket kiosk.
- For the time being, it is only possible to sit next to each other with max. 2 people. Are you with a larger group? Then select different chairs in the room (for example 2 x 2 chairs). This also applies to families.
- Did you receive corona-related complaints after purchasing your ticket? Then please stay home. You can return your ticket free of charge by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The amount will then be refunded.
- Do you have a Cineville pass? Book online and check-in at the cash register up to 5 minutes in advance.
- We ask that you arrive no earlier than 15 minutes before the start of the film. Unless you visit the cafe for a drink of course!
- Your ticket will be checked at the venue.
- Preferably go to the toilet before your movie visit.
- At the hall, our hall attendant will guide you in and out of the hall in a safe way.
- Before or after your visit (until 10 p.m.), you can take a seat at a table in the Concordia CC cafe and order your drink or snack with a QR code. The bar colleague will bring your order to your table.
- Drinks and snacks are allowed into the cinema room.
- Payment is only possible contactless or with PIN.